Welcome to our new website!

There is not a soul on this earth that hasn't freaked out or panicked. Many of those moments we are not proud of. How you handle yourself next time is dependent on what you learned from the situations before.

Think of success as a 3-legged stool with each leg weighted at 33%: Preparedness, experience, and reflective thinking. If you're missing one of those legs, then you're chopping your chance of success by a whopping 33%!

By the end of this episode, I will ensure that you have all of three legs attached to your stool of success.

By the way. 33 +33+ 33= 99% The other 1% is LUCK :)

VISIT The Sales Life's new home! www.marshbuice.com. There you will find hundreds of episodes; links to my favorite socials; and a place where you can leave me a voice message. (Hit the microphone in the bottom right-hand corner.)