Handle adversity. Embrace uncertainty. Never settle.
June 25, 2018

#221 Fight the cause not the cure

#221 Fight the cause not the cure
Apple Podcasts podcast player badge
Spotify podcast player badge
Google Podcasts podcast player badge
Castro podcast player badge
RSS Feed podcast player badge

As much as 97% of funding for illnesses & diseases are allocated toward finding a cure leaving only 3% to discover what’s causing it in the first place. Many times in our lives we use the same percentages; we spend most of our thoughts& efforts on curing our situation, but spend very little on what’s causing it in the first place. 👉👉Thanks for catching today's show. You can find a quick recap of today's show @ https://bit.ly/2MYak9w. Please leave a rating & share w one person who could use today’s episode.

Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/marshbuice/message

The greatest sale you will ever make is to sell you on you. You're more than enough. Never settle. Keep Selling.